Welcome to Your Trust’s Annual Enrollment
Enrollment packets were mailed the week of October 2nd, 2023. The items included are available on this tab (with the exception of the personalized summary of current benefit elections provided to existing Members).
If you do not receive your enrollment kit by October 13th, please call the Retiree Service Center at 1-877-325-7265, to request it.
Review your 2024 enrollment material carefully. We have exciting news and updates including:
- a significant decrease in Medicare Advantage premiums, including the Standard Plan moving to $0 premium
- the ITDR Prescription Drug plan is moving to Anthem, including new features such as pre-packaged daily-sorted prescription packs
What to do next?
Carefully review all material in your enrollment folder.
Want to talk it through?
As part of the Delta family, you also have FREE access to a Enrollment Advocate, through Health Advocate, to help make sense of your Medicare options, compare pricing and benefits, and more. Just call (877) 325-7265 and select Option 3, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (EST).
You may also schedule a call when it is convenient for you at www.itdr.com/callback.
New Enrollee, or Member making changes for 2024? Please take action by November 3rd, to ensure processing in time for January 1, 2024. Changes may be made through December 31, but this could delay your receipt of new ID cards and plan materials.
- Retirees, Survivors, and Spouses: Access our easy-to use system by clicking on “LOGIN” in the top right corner of this page. For help review our step-by-step guide.
- Former Delta Employees (any length of service) including subsidiaries and mergers, and their survivors, and spouses, and any former spouse: enroll HERE
By Phone: the option to enroll by phone is available to all eligible. Call our Retiree Service Center to enroll or make changes at 1-877-325-7265.
Current Member and NOT making changes? No action is needed. Your current elections will be continued for 2024, and you will receive a Confirmation Statement and new Medical and Rx Plan ID cards in December. Keep using your current Dental and Vision ID cards in 2024.
Read your enrollment packet for updates on new tools and services, and if you take prescriptions, review the Prescription Drug Plan 2024 Change FAQ (also included in your folder).
Need to update your address, phone number, or email address? Use the login link at the top right corner of this page. You may also call the Retiree Service Center to make updates by phone at 1-877-325-7265.
All existing and new Members will receive a confirmation statement in the mail in late December showing your 2024 benefits and premiums.
2024 Annual Enrollment Tools and Resources
- 2024 Anthem Medical Plan Options
- Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Explained
- Attend a 2024 Annual Enrollment Webinar
- Future Members 2024 Benefit Guide
- Current Members 2024 Benefit Guide
- 2024 Prescription Drug Formulary
- Printable 2024 Prescription Drug Formulary
- 2024 Prescription Drug Plan Change FAQ
- 2024 Monthly ITDR Premiums
- 2024 Select Generic Drugs