Chat With Us

Dental Plans

Insurance Trust for Delta Retirees offers you two dental plan options from Delta Dental; a PPO and a Dental HMO. Quality dental coverage is important, as Medicare does not cover most dental care including cleanings, fillings, or dentures.

Delta Dental serves more than 80 million Americans, protecting more smiles than any other dental insurance company, offering the largest network of dentists nationwide.

This preferred provider plan offers the convenience and flexibility of visiting any licensed dentist, anywhere. Covered services are paid based on a percentage — for example, fillings are covered at 70%, so you pay the remaining 30%. Get the most plan value by choosing a Delta Dental PPO dentist. You’ll have access to two preventive cleanings per year when it is convenient for you, no need to wait 6 months between visits.

Learn More

2021 PPO Summary of Benefits

Dental Plan Comparison

2021 Delta Dental Plans

Questions?

Delta Dental PPO   (855) 251-0971, 8:00 AM-8:00 PM EST

Find your Delta Dental Network Dentist

With DeltaCare USA, the HMO-type plan, you’ll have your choice of skilled primary care dentists from the DeltaCare USA network. Select a primary care dentist, who can coordinate any needed referrals to a specialist. Covered services provided by your DeltaCare USA dentist have preset copayments (dollar amounts), and there are no annual benefit maximums or deductibles.

Learn More

2021 DHMO Schedule of Benefits

Dental Plan Comparison

2021 Delta Dental Plans

Questions?

DeltaCare USA DHMO (855) 370-4069, 8:00 AM-9:00 PM EST

Find your Delta Dental Network Dentist