Access care anywhere, anytime!
Whether you are away on a trip, or it’s after hours, Insurance Trust Medical Plan Members have access 24/7 to real-time, live telehealth services through two-way video on your computer or mobile device.
- Face-to-face with a board-certified doctor, therapist, or psychiatrist
- $0 copay – no out-of-pocket cost to you
- On-demand medical or urgent care for non-emergency conditions like sinus infection, allergies, sore throat, urinary tract infection (UTI), skin infections, and more
- If needed, doctors send prescriptions to the pharmacy you select.2
- Visit with a licensed therapist from the comfort and privacy of your home.3
Once you become a Trust plan member sign up at: www.livehealthonline.com
Questions or need help registering? Call (888)548-3432, 24/7.
1 LiveHealth Online is the trade name of Health Management Corporation, a separate company, providing telehealth services on behalf of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia, Inc. LiveHealth Online is available in most states and is expected to grow more in the near future. Please see the map at livehealthonline.com for more service area details.
2 Prescription availability is defined by physician judgment.
3 Appointments subject to availability of a therapist. Psychologists or therapists using LiveHealth Online cannot prescribe medications.