Personal Health Advocate
Insurance Trust Medical Plan Members have 24/7 access to a Personal Health Advocate – someone looking out for your best interests about all things health-related.
When you call, you’ll be connected with a registered nurse or administrative specialist, depending on the nature of your inquiry. Once assigned, this expert will stay with you until your problem is resolved. He or she will help with the following types of concerns:
- Explaining your Trust Plan and Medicare’s benefits
- Understanding tests, treatments, and medications
- Finding the right physician for a second opinion
- Home care
- Prescription drugs, including answering formulary and benefit questions
- Finding primary and specialist physicians, hospitals, dentists, and other healthcare providers
- Claims review and appeals
- Billing mistakes, including duplicate or erroneous charges
All of your Personal Health Information is protected and kept strictly confidential.