SilverSneakers® Fitness Programs
With SilverSneakers, You’re Free to Move!
SilverSneakers® is more than a fitness program. It’s an opportunity to improve your health, gain confidence and connect with your community. And, it’s included with all of the Medicare health plans offered by the Insurance Trust at no additional cost. Whether you play tennis, swim laps, lift weights, visit the gym, or take live classes from home, SilverSneakers has you covered. Movement and exercise are essential to your health, and SilverSneakers supports you in any way you decide to move:
In participating fitness locations
- Thousands of participating locations with various amenities
- Ability to enroll at multiple locations at any time
- SilverSneakers classes2 designed for all levels and taught by instructors trained in senior fitness
At home or on the go
- SilverSneakers On-Demand™ fitness classes available 24/7
- SilverSneakers LIVE virtual classes and workshops throughout the week
- SilverSneakers GO™ mobile app with adjustable workout plans and more
- SilverSneakers FLEX® classes, walking groups and workshop at parks, community centers and more
In your community
- Group activities and classes offered outside the gym
- Events including shared meals, holiday celebrations and class socials
Get started in 3 easy steps
- Go to SilverSneakers.com/StartHere to create an online account.
- Log in to view your member ID number and enjoy virtual workouts online through your new account.
- Take your member ID number to participating locations in your community.