The Insurance Trust’s Prescription Drug Plan (Medicare Part D) is included* when you enroll in any of our Medicare health plans.
The plan is insured and administered by Express Scripts, so you can rely on a company that serves millions of Medicare beneficiaries. The plan is designed to provide access to a wide list of pharmacies and covered drugs, with many opportunities for savings:
- Drug list (formulary) including 100% of Medicare Part D drugs
- More than 68,000 pharmacies nationwide, including national chains, as well as thousands of locally-owned and operated independent and specialty pharmacies,
- No deductible on generics
- Low cost generics for as little as $2 for a 31-day supply
- Low $150 brand-only deductible
- Convenient and money-saving home delivery options
*Veterans who use the VA or Tricare may opt out of the prescription drug plan. Call the Retiree Service Center at (877) 325-7265, and select Option 1 for more information.