The Insurance Trust offers two Medicare Supplement-type plan options to meet the needs of our Members:
- the Standard Plan, and
- the Enhanced Plan that you won’t find elsewhere – no out of pocket medical costs beyond monthly premiums!
Insured by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your healthcare is covered by one of the largest, most established health insurers in the nation.
With both of these plans, there are no network restrictions – so you have the freedom to see any provider who accepts Medicare, so you don’t need referrals.
Two plan options:
|Plan||Annual Deductible||Annual Out of Pocket Maximum||Payment for Most Services|
With Insurance Trust Supplement-type Plans:
- Use any doctor or hospital who accepts Medicare
- Same coverage in all 50 states, plus Puerto Rico
- Premiums that don’t increase based on age
- $0 cost for preventive care and annual wellness visits
- Foreign travel emergency care coverage
- SilverSneakers Fitness Membership
- Telehealth visits with $0 out of pocket cost
Enrollment in the Trust’s Prescription Drug Plan is automatic when selecting a Medical plan, however they are separate plans with separate deductibles and out of pocket costs.