Your Medicare Enrollment Advocate
Medicare doesn’t need to be complicated.
Whether you are enrolling for the first time, or considering changing plan options, you have access to a Medicare enrollment Advocate. It’s free regardless of the insurance options you choose.
With a Medicare Enrollment Advocate, you’ll get unbiased advice to help make sense of your Medicare options: choose a plan, compare pricing and benefits, and more.
Your Medicare Enrollment Advocate can assist with:
- How Medicare works (Parts A, B, C, and D)
- How and when to sign up for Medicare
- What to do if you plan to keep working past age 65
- What Medicare does and does not cover
- Explain your options to fill Medicare’s gaps
- Explain different plan options, including those offered by the Insurance Trust, as well as plans available elsewhere
- What to expect in the way of out-of-pocket expenses and premium payments
- How to avoid costly late-enrollment penalties