** The application period for the group is closed.
Please watch your email for future opportunities.**
The Board of Insurance Trust for Delta Retirees invites you to apply to join our small focus group. Your input would be very valuable, as we work to manage and enhance our retiree health benefit plans for the Delta family.
Goal of the Focus Group
Our focus group will be a small group of people, representative of our current and future Members, who will share ideas and ask questions about our products, services, tools, and communications. Our ideal outcome is a stronger understanding of how the Trust and its benefits and tools are received by the wider audience, and what changes (if any) should be considered for the future, to best meet the needs of our Delta family.
- Current or future ITDR Medical Plan Member
- Genuine interest in assisting the ITDR Board of Directors by providing valuable input with the purpose of maintaining a quality product for our Delta Family members
- Have access to the internet to receive communications and use online tools
- Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement
- Participate in conference calls (at least 1 per month) to discuss current items – scheduled well in advance, ample time given to complete any task
- Become familiar with the details of ITDR’s plan options
- Evaluate online tools for usability and suggest improvements
- Review communication materials (for annual enrollment, plan descriptions, etc.)
- Review social media content and provide feedback and suggestions
- Other projects as identified by the Board
What’s in it for me?
The opportunity to:
- Learn about the operation of the Trust
- Provide input on the health plans and options for the future
- Provide input on communications materials, usability of tools and websites, etc.
- Learn about Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans
- Provide input that will affect over 25,000 of your fellow Delta family members
- Attend an annual gathering for education (expenses paid)
Complete the application form here. We will contact you within two weeks. Interviews will be conducted by Zoom.
Thank you for your interest!
Your Trust Board