What makes Your Trust Plan different?
The Insurance Trust for Delta Retirees Group Medicare Supplement Insurance, when compared to all Individual plans and many
Group plans, provides more financial security.
- All Members of the Trust’s Group Plan pay the same rate regardless of age, gender, or state of residence.
- There are no networks under our Group Medicare Supplement Plan. You may use any provider that accepts Medicare.
- Participation in the Trust’s Medical Plan also provides you with the following added benefits:
- A Personal Health Advocate™ for you, your spouse, parents, parents-in-law, and any dependent children for unlimited
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program Membership
- Travel Assistance, ID Theft Recovery, Online Will and More!
- The Trust’s Group Plan is actively managed to control premium costs and provide meaningful benefits for the entire growing
Retiree membership of over 24,000 Delta retirees, spouses and survivors.
Visit the Benefit Plans and Health Advocate sections of this website to learn more about the many benefits available to you.