Message Center: Keeping You Informed
MetLife Dental recently mailed a letter and policy material to all Members who enrolled in the Plan on or after January 1, 2011. To see a copy of this letter click HERE.
This information was sent because all new Members should receive policy material after enrolling, and MetLife determined that not all had received this important information.
If you have questions, please call MetLife at 1-877-325-7265, Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 8:00pm (CST), or visit www.metlife.com/mybenefits (enter ‘Insurance Trust’ at Account Sign In).
For questions about Medical or Prescription Drug claims incurred in 2014, contact UnitedHealthcare.
- Call Customer Service 1-877-717-9517, or TTY 711
Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm local time
- Online access to your UHC Medical claim information is available through 12/31/2015 at uhcretiree.com/delta.
- Your UHC Prescription Drug claim information is available through 12/31/2015 by calling UHC at 1-877-717-9517.
And don’t forget - Your Personal Health Advocate™ provides one-on-one help with any healthcare or insurance-related issue!
- Call Your Personal Health Advocate™ 1-877-325-7265, Option 2.
Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 9:00pm EST
After hours and during weekends, staff is available for assistance.
- Or email answers@HealthAdvocate.com. Your request will be assigned based on your specific needs within 24 hours.
- 2015 Electronic Premium Draft Calendar
- 2015 Insurance Trust for Delta Retirees
Service Center Holiday Schedule