Medicare Supplement-Type Plans

Medicare Supplement-Type Plans  

Medicare Supplement-Type Plans

Medicare Supplement-Type Plans

Medicare Supplement-Type Plans

 

If you’re eligible for Medicare, then you can enroll in one of two Medicare Supplemental-Type plans offered by the Insurance Trust. New for 2020, the Trust is offering an Enhanced Supplemental-type plan with complete flexibility with low or no out-of-pocket expenses.

 

Like all of our medical products, our Medicare Supplemental-Type plans are provided by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, so you’ll have peace of mind knowing your healthcare is covered by one of the largest, most established health insurers in the nation.

 

Designed To Supplement Traditional Medicare


Medicare Part A and Part B only pay about 80% of medical costs. That leaves Medicare beneficiaries responsible for the other 20%. Our Medicare Supplement-Type plans help fill the gap by paying for some or all of the healthcare costs that traditional Medicare does not cover.
 

In addition, our Supplement-Type plans come with a companion prescription drug plan to cover the cost of your prescription medications.
 

More features and benefits than ever before:

  • No network limitations and no referrals required – choose any doctor, hospital, or provider that accepts Medicare
  • No deductible for inpatient care
  • No deductible for outpatient care with our Enhanced plan and a low, $300 deductible for our Standard plan
  • An out-of-pocket maximum to cap your yearly medical expense to no more than $1,500 annual and $0 for our Enhanced plan
  • No paperwork – providers submit claims directly on your behalf
  • Foreign travel and emergency care coverage
  • Telehealth visits with a board-certified doctor or licensed therapist on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, at no out-of-pocket cost to you

A New Addition: Introducing No Deductibles & No Out-of-Pocket Costs


This year, the Insurance Trust is offering a brand-new supplement-type plan with no deductible and no out-of-pocket costs. Our Enhanced plan is like no Medicare supplement available anywhere, and it’s available exclusively to Delta retirees, pensioners, spouses, and survivors.
 

For more detail about our Supplement-Type plan review the Summary of Benefits.

Additional Benefits

  • Virtual doctor visits – anytime –using LiveHealth Online
  • 24/7 NurseLine
  • SilverSneakers® fitness membership
  • SpecialOffers discount programs
  • Travel assistance
  • Member Assistance Programs, including legal and financial consultation, funeral concierge support, identity theft, and credit monitoring
  • Medical Plan Member benefits flyer

For questions about your Trust medical plan benefits call toll-free at 1-833-835-2716, Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm ET, except holidays, or visit Anthem.com.

 

Call a Medicare Enrollment Advocate for unbiased assistance comparing plan benefits to determine which Medicare plan works best for you. Or start the sign-up process right now using online enrollment. For enrollment assistance, call our Retiree Service Center at (877) 325-7265, Option 1  

 

Medicare Advantage

Medicare Advantage

LEARN MORE
Medicare Enrollment Advocate

Medicare Enrollment Advocate

LEARN MORE
Prescription Drug Plans

Prescription Drug Plans

LEARN MORE
Forms

These form(s) are in Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF) format and are available for downloading and printing.

 

2020 Medical Plan Summary
LiveHealth Online
Medical Plan Member benefits flyer
Nondiscrimination Notice / Get Help in Your Language