- Get care anywhere, anytime — with LiveHealth Online1
- You can have a doctor by your side whenever you need one. Anthem BCBS, Inc. plan members can access LiveHealth Online for a $0 copay.
- Using LiveHealth Online, you can visit face-to-face with a board-certified doctor or licensed therapist on any smartphone, tablet or computer with a webcam.
- Talk to a doctor 24/7: Get care for the flu, sinus infections, sore throats, colds and more. If needed, doctors can send prescriptions to the pharmacy you choose.2
- Visit with a licensed therapist: Going through a tough time? Talk with someone from the comfort and privacy of your home. In most cases, you can see a therapist in four days or less.3
- Once you become a Trust plan member sign up at: www.livehealthonline.com
1 LiveHealth Online is the trade name of Health Management Corporation, a separate company, providing telehealth services on behalf of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia, Inc. LiveHealth Online is available in most states and is expected to grow more in the near future. Please see the map at livehealthonline.com for more service area details.
2 Prescription availability is defined by physician judgment.
3 Appointments subject to availability of a therapist. Psychologists or therapists using LiveHealth Online cannot prescribe medications.